Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

London Vibe

Mmm ... London Vibe is a delish fragrance from Impulse. 

Here's the blurb from the bottle: Have you ever been seduced by a romantic walk along the London Bridge? Use Impulse London, with a blend of sandalwood, vanilla, and grapefruit scents, and live the magic of the trendiest city. Spray it all over your body and enjoy its captivating scent!

They've changed their packaging. I like the old one as well as the new one [old pictured here, because as I didn't have access to my camera - which broke during a snowball fight - I had to rely on Google images]. I just bought it today!


I've also tried New York Sass [an exhilarating blend of fruits and florals that will make you go "BLING BLING"], but it was too strong for me ... London's more delicate, and more "me".

Edit: Whoops, looks like I forgot to add the photo after all!

No comments: