Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Accessories.

I think that a post on accessories is in order. I cannot believe how pretty the new ranges at eQUIP and Diva are ... Rose brooches are blooming in every shop I go to ... I've got an aqua rose already, but I think I need to get some more ... but my camera decided to freeze and it's not letting me delete the photos I've got on it. Ugh!

And, I also think I need to post on how to make headbands. I made ten of them this morning in less than ten minutes. :D

Edit: Oh, I put that sentence about my camera in because I was going to take a pic of my new accessories, but it's kind of not possible, since the memory is already full, and I can't delete pics.

Also, I forgot to write in ...
Today's Word of the Day:
Putsch (noun): A violent attempt to overthrow a government.

No comments: