Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sickle Wickle

Ohhhh. I is really sickle wickle, and I is not liking it at all :'( . Sneezes are interrupting almost everything I do. I start coughety-coughing whenever I -- ah-choo!!! ah-choo!!! *teary eyes* -- start laughing. The nose is red, and my head hurts. Ugh. Go away, you horrible cold+cough.


I am so very sorry if I -- ahh- ahhh- ah-choo!!! ah-choooo!!! -- violated anybody's copyright by using this image, and please let me know if you would like me to take if off. I got it from  Google Images. Thanks!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better!

Gandhali said...

thanks stephanie!! i feel horrible at the moment though! :(

Abby said...

feel better feel better feel better feel better

Gandhali said...

awwwwwww thanks so much dear!! i'm feeling MUCH better now, thankfully!! :D

Abby said...

thats good!

Gandhali said...

hehehe thanks for your lovely comments!! :D