Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

This past week ...

Hi! Firstly, I hope that you've been having a wonderful time in the week that I'd disappeared, and that you're sitting warm and cosy in front of your computer, reading this ...

Some exciting things happened to me this past week:
- I got the marks for all my assessments. And can I just say, they were [are?] a lovely lovely end to my first year as a Graphic Design student.
- I got some really cutesy ribbon roses. In dusky pink. To make corsage brooches.
- I organised my ribbons and accessories. [I know. I think that's exciting.]
- I visited Spotlight, and fell in love with the store! One whole aisle of jewellery bits and bobs! Half an aisle of pure Martha-ness! Ahhh!

On a randomer note:
- I ate two more packs of bubble gum and way too much junk food.
- I finally gave mum her birthday present(s). More on that later!
- I got addicted to Bauns. Which is a super cool Orisinal game. So basically I wasted a whole lot of time playing it, when I could be doing something productive ...

- Overall, I had a very nice break.

What have you been doing this week?

p.s.: I've been trying to upload a pic with this post, but it's just not working ... grrr.

No comments: