Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Gimme some Lembas!

Lord of the Rings. I've seen the movies far too many times, and I've read the books far too little. I found a good tutorial here on how to make Lembas, the magical elven-bread [and also how to make the Mallorn leaf around it]. Also, if you're interested, there's a link if you want to learn the Quenya language in my links panel.

When I was doing my diploma, I used to take this for lunch sometimes and my other LotR fan friend and I called it Lembas. Fun times ... but did you know that the Lembas that they used in the movie was shortbread?!

p.s.: Oooh, tomorrow, I'll be posting about my favourite new artist/blog! You've got to be here!

p.p.s.: And, I'm also writing up a tutorial for my corsage bracelet {it's turned out quite well}! 

No comments: