Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Creative office furniture

Wow, how neat is this chair that "holds up to 80 paperbacks", as well as contains a lamp, extra space for stationery, and comfortable seating!? By the end of every week, very possible surface of my room gets stacked with books, sheaves of paper, clothes, stationery... and what not. This could be an awesome solution!


And this! It's a tent-like structure which encloses you in your private own space inside your bedroom/office! Not good if you're claustrophobic!

Edit: Yeouch. Horror stationery. Contains graphic images (but take a look if you want to, they're quite creative).

p.s.: Yup, an increase in packaging posts these days because of my new elective at university - Packaging.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I. Need. That. Chair!!!!!!! lol :)

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

lovely,
very creative of you to share with us,
Happy Monday!

Gandhali said...

me too, stephanie, me too!