Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tactile Illustration

Amazing tactile illustrations by Shotopop. I wish I'd found out about them earlier! I definitely would've done some for my last assignment! I'm not taking illustration next year (I'm majoring in photography), but I want to try these out anyway! Also check out Shotopop's Munny (it's in the tactile illustration section), it's cuh-yute :)





On a side note, are you excited for Deathly Hallows Part 1?! And The Voyage of the Dawn Treader? I can't wait for both! My friend and I will hopefully be attending the Deathly Hallows midnight screening. Eep!!

Like I said, all images © the amazing creatives at Shotopop.

2 comments:

Raspberry Cat said...

I really like the one with the trees and the rainbow ^_^

Gandhali said...

mm totally inspiring, aye...